I F@%king Hate You

i could fill this poem
with metaphors and similes
i could fill it with beautiful words
if i wanted to
i could put effort into this
but you are so stupid
you wouldn't realize this is about you
and if you did
you wouldn't know what its about
so instead of pretty words
and poetry
but this isn't a poem
so I'll just come out and say it
i fucking hate you
i wish you were dead
you're a liar
you're a user
you're a monster
if you don't die soon
I'll kill you myself
do i sound angry?
well I'm headed to therapy
so calm down
he'll give me my meds
i won't kill you



today.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder who this could be about? Hope he reads this some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man. Don't do that. It's easier to say and then not do it than do it and find that no poetry can fix what's happened. I know you won't. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete