My friend

you told me about your worries and told me about your fears I'm sorry i couldn't be there on those days and calm your tears...i think about your future i think about your past and those days i couldn't be there but i wish i could of helped you get through your pain that i know i cant release because its all locked up inside your heart and you already have thrown away the keys.

i wish i could take away all your sufferings and sorrow i wish i could say for sure that were all promised a better tomorrow...but the fact of the matter is that we don't know what life brings us...so just know I'm always here for you no matter what comes at us...this world goes through so much like criminals and mass destruction but I'll be here to hold your hand when the light goes out in every direction I'll be there through thick and thin all just to say you are my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment