Why?


Why do i love you with all my heart?
why did i fall for you from the start???
why did you cause me so much pain?
you stuck to my heart like a stain...

why couldn't i see that you weren't here for me?
i shouldn't of believed you when you would say that you'd make the pain go away.
you played me heart like a game.
i cant believe you never felt the same...

Now i sit in my room all alone and pray that one day you'll call my phone.
i cant believe you ended it after our 2 years and it didn't bother you when you saw me with tears.

i cant stop thinking of you and cant say goodbye.
i still get jealous when i see you with another girl.
But why did u come back, when i was finally letting go!!??

but i still get the butterflies when you just say hello...why can't i forget you and put you in my past?
I guess a part of me will always believe that we were meant to last.

1 comment:

  1. Every poet should write the "Why?" poem (except those extraordinary few).

    In other comments, isn't it crazy how fast things can end? Fast. Not ever taken lightly when ended fast.

    Love lost is but a memory of something better...

    ReplyDelete