True Friend

There is this guy..he means the world to me ..although he doesn't know..i really wished he could see...when i had no reason to go on he came into my life picked me up and made me strong...

even though i fall down every now and then..he has always been near as my one true friend...we knew each other heart to heart and without saying a word we were never far apart...

i always wanted to tell him, he was more than my one true friend and my whole life story that will never end...but then one day he fell down too...i thought i was done for i didn't know what to do...

i could see the pain in his eyes as he tried not to cry...everyday he came with a smile but i could tell it was all a Lie....he tried to smile but i still could see the pain inside of him and it was becoming a part of me...he was also full of secrets just like me...but what was wrong i just didn't know..i wanted to be there through and through....i was bleeding and i did cry...but i could see he was bleeding more and needed someone by his side...

so i stood near just as he once stood by me..now i want him to know I'll be there no matter what went down or what went wrong..I'll always be there with an ear to listen to his song...

a song about life, a song about love.. a song about anything whatever it was..because in the end after all that is said i will still be here for My One True Friend.

1 comment: