Its hard 2 b strong when all u want 2 do is break down ~*~


In my dreams you are always there, smiling, happy & laughing - my heart is healed. When I wake, I feel the pain of knowing I may never see you again. Every day that goes by that i don't get to talk to you i try to tell myself that it doesn't bother me. unfortunately, i don't even believe it. I want to talk to you so much! I want to call you so bad. Just to hear your voice. I miss you more everyday. Just never forget i love you. No matter the distance between us, I am as close to you today as I was yesterday, for as long as you are in my heart, we are never truly far apart. Friends are separated by priorities, distances, differences, & pride; no matter what comes between us, I'll always be the friend you've known from the start

No comments:

Post a Comment